We are happy to receive your orders: by telephone; via the online ticket shop; in writing by e-mail or letter; by emailing us via the website; or via the contact shown in the programme:
- 1. Online ticket shop
- You can place your order directly at the online ticket shop.
- 2. Telephone orders
- 3. Written orders
- Written orders are possible via letter (to Salzkammergut Festwochen Gmunden, Stadttheater Gmunden, Theatergasse 7, 4810 Gmunden) or e-mail karten(at)festwochen-gmunden.at.
- After we have processed your order, you will receive a written confirmation.
- Please provide your name, postal address, telephone number and e-mail address, as well as the desired event, the number of tickets and all eligible price categories. Please inform us whether you would like to pick up the ordered tickets at the festival or if you wish them to be sent to you.
- The tickets will be sent after receiving the payment.
Sparkasse Gmunden IBAN: T812032032100146260 BIC: SPKAT2LXXX.
- 4. Buy tickets in the festival-office
- You can also buy the tickets in the festival office,
Theatergasse 7, 4810 Gmunden.
The office is open Monday to Friday 10 am to 1 pm
The box office always opens one hour before the event starts at the venue. Please pick up reserved tickets half an hour before the event begins. Please note that you will be charged if you don’t pick up your ordered tickets. We only accept cash at the box office.
We are happy to accept your credit card. It is also possible to pay cash, with cashpoint card and payment slip, which we are happy to send to you. To send the tickets we charge €3,- nationally and €6,- internationally.
You can collect your tickets at all Ticket Online Austria shops in Austria, particularly at the tourist office in the spa town Gmunden: +43 (0) 7612 64305 Mail: info(at)traunsee.at, as well as in all local Upper-Austrian Raiffeisenbanks.